Peer groups allow counselors to share individual sessions with colleagues.
Within the administrator panel, select Peer Group in the menu across the upper left side of the page.
- Click on the next to the search bar.
- Enter a Peer Group Name and Peer Group Description in the respective text boxes, then click Create.
- To add counselors to a peer group, select the desired group from the list on the left side of the page.
- Next click on the orange Add button next to the respective group.
- You will then be able to select a counselor from the Add Counselor pop-up window.
- Users who have been added to a peer group will then be able to select the group button when they would like to share an individual session.