This article will walk Lyssn Liaisons through creating a new provider, supervisor and/or admin account.
- Select the Admin Tile on your landing page to create new user accounts.
- Select the type of new user you would like to create (i.e. Provider, Supervisor and/or Administrator)
- Next, select the in the upper left of the page.
- This will provide a pop-up window where you will begin to enter the user's information.
- Enter the user's first name, last name, and email address, into the respective boxes
- Ensure the box is checked for Send User an Email With Login Information .
- When you have entered all of the necessary information, select the "Done" button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- New users will receive a welcome email that contains a url to sign into Lyssn, their username and a temporary password. They will be required to change their password when they first login to the Lyssn platform.